Are you motivated for success and driven to lead in a challenging and rewarding environment? If so, The Galloway Township Ambulance Squad may be looking for you as our new lieutenant!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- * A minimum of two (2) year's experience as a New Jersey State Certified or National Registry Emergency Medical Technician
- * Previous supervisory / management experience preferred
- * Valid New Jersey State Driver's License
- * Galloway Township Residency is preferred, but not required
- * Must be able to commit to a 36- to 48-hour weekly rotating schedule (determined by department need)
- * Submit to, and satisfactorily pass a substance abuse screening
- * Submit to, and satisfactorily pass a criminal background check
- * Take a written and practical test administered by Cooper University Hospital and pass both with satisfactory marks
- * Two-year commitment expected
For more information about the position and how to apply, check out the official release. Applications for this position will be accepted until Friday April 9th, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.