Are you motivated for success and driven to lead in a challenging and rewarding environment? If so, The Galloway Township Ambulance Squad may be looking for you as our new lieutenant!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- * A minimum of two (2) year's experience as a New Jersey State Certified or National Registry Emergency Medical Technician
- * Previous supervisory / management experience preferred
- * Valid New Jersey State Driver's License
- * Galloway Township Residency is preferred, but not required
- * Must be able to commit to a 36- to 48-hour weekly rotating schedule (determined by department need)
- * Submit to, and satisfactorily pass a substance abuse screening
- * Submit to, and satisfactorily pass a criminal background check
- * Take a written and practical test administered by Cooper University Hospital and pass both with satisfactory marks
- * Minimum 24-month commitment to the position
For more information about the position, check out the official release. Applications for this position will be accepted until Friday March 6th, 2015 by 5:00 p.m.